ARCH FRAMES: 12x16"
- Modern, contemporary frames in various colours
- Features a unique arch frame mat over your image
- Available in vertical format only
- Your art arrives printed, framed and ready to deliver
- Available with 2 frame profiles
- Includes lightweight, UV protective acrylic
- Frames come with finished backing paper and cellophane wrap
- Approximately 5 to 10 business days to manufacture
- Click here to order your Frame corner samples
- Use our free Stock Images for your website and marketing materials
Ready to order a studio sample? Check out our studio sample discounts on offer!
Special thank you to Ashleigh Haase Photography, Lola Melani, Bree Hulme Photography, Wildberry Photography & Design, Erin & Tara Photography and Denver Portrait Photographer for the beautiful images in our frames.
- Frame options
- Driftwood (40mm profile only)
- Hamptons White (40mm profile only)
- Tasmanian Oak
- 40mm - face width 40mm, frame depth 22mm
- 20mm - face width 20mm, frame depth 22mm
- Print options
- 8x12" - with a 2" mat border
- White (with white core)
- Black (with white core)
- Black (with black core)
Please make sure to read our File Preparation information before uploading your files.
- File upload
For all Arch Frames please upload a vertical rectangle image to the specifications below. If you would like to see what your image looks like in arch format you can download our Arch Frame Templates under the "Template" tab on this webpage.
You will need to upload your files to these specifications -
File format: JPEG
Colour space: ADOBE RGB (1998) or sRGB
Pixels per inch: 300dpi
We DO NOT check customer files for accuracy. Your files should be colour corrected, correctly cropped and ready for printing. This is your responsibility. If you are a first time user we highly recommend you visit our File Preparation page for details on how to prepare your files. Seldex will not be responsible for incorrectly cropped/sized files or prints resulting from this.
If you haven't printed with us before then we highly recommend you order free test prints from us. Click here to order them today!
We have created Photoshop templates for each of our Arch Frames if you would like to see what your image would look like in an arch format. You can use the template, then save it as a jpeg and upload it with your order if you wish. Alternatively you can upload a standard rectangle image and we will place it in the arch for you.
Please read our Arch templates design guide before using our templates.
Download the Arch Frame Templates below: