GUEST BOOK: 10x10"
- Layflat album printed on fine art matte paper
- Personalised album featuring your photos with space for guests to sign
- Beautiful textured cloths or personalised image cover options
- Includes 6 double page spreads
- Can have up to 15 double page spreads
- Arrives packaged in a black presentation box
- Includes a professional Album Care Card so your clients know how to best care for their heirloom
- Allow 5 to 10 business days to manufacture
Special thank you to Elk & Fir for the gorgeous images featured in these albums
- Image wrap
- Includes 6 double page spreads with the option to add more
Front cover design
- Guest Book embossing - Style A
- Guest Book embossing - Style B
- Guest Book embossing - Style C
- Personalised embossing
Studio logo embossing
You can incorporate your studio logo into the album design on one of the double page spreads.
- Black presentation box with black wrap
Creating a Seldex album is easy! Whether you're new to designing layouts or are a seasoned professional, we're here to help you every step of the way.
You cannot design your albums directly on our website as we do not have our own designated album design software, but we do provide recommendations for programs that we love.
Alternatively, we do offer an album design service that you can take advantage of.
For information on album design and the best software check out our Album Design web page.
Before you upload your files please be sure to read carefully through our File Preparation web page. This will give you important information on how to properly prepare your files for printing.
If you haven't printed with us before then we highly recommend you order free test prints from us. Click here to order them today!
You must use our Photoshop templates to design the cover of your Guest Book.
Download the PSD files below:
- GB 10x10 6 matte spreads- cover
- GB 10x10 7-10 matte spreads-cover
- GB 10x10 11-15 matte spreads-cover
- GB 10x10 16-20 matte spreads-cover
Please carefully read our Image cover design guide.pdf before you start designing.
DO NOT have images end exactly on the guide lines. Images must either flow over the guide lines to the edge or be set inside the guide lines with a background colour filling the remaining space. The guide lines are approximate, not exact. Please keep that in mind when designing your cover.
DO NOT leave any blank space and make sure that the spine and fold areas are flexible. Anything that appears outside of the blue fold lines will get folded over when the cover is created.
The uploaded cover image should be colour corrected and ready to print saved as a 300 dpi JPEG.
- File upload
Once you have designed your Guest Book, you will need to upload your files to these specifications -
All album pages must be double page spreads.
File format: JPEG
Colour space: ADOBE RGB (1998) or sRGB
Pixels per inch: 300dpi
It is very important that your album layouts are correctly named to ensure they are mounted in the correct order. For example 001, 002, 003 etc. Most album design programs will export your files with the correct file names but it is a good idea to check these before uploading. Please do not add any characters to your files names such as *, /, \, @, etc.