GUEST BOOK: 8x8"
- Layflat album printed on fine art matte paper
- Personalised album featuring your photos with space for guests to sign
- Beautiful textured cloths or personalised image cover options
- Includes 6 double page spreads
- Can have up to 15 double page spreads
- Arrives packaged in a black presentation box
- includes a professional Album Care Card so your clients know how to best care for their heirloom
- Allow 5 to 10 business days to manufacture
- Just getting started with us? Order your free test prints now and click on the STUDIO SAMPLE tab above for more information on how to order discounted sample albums for your studio.
Special thank you to Elk & Fir for the gorgeous images featured in these albums
- Image wrap
- Includes 6 double page spreads with the option to add more
Front cover design
- Guest Book embossing - Style A
- Guest Book embossing - Style B
- Guest Book embossing - Style C
- Personalised embossing
* Embossing on Velvet and Macrosuede material will be blind (not foil) only
Studio logo embossing
You can incorporate your studio logo into the album design on one of the double page spreads.
Creating a Seldex album is easy! Whether you're new to designing layouts or are a seasoned professional, we're here to help you every step of the way.
You cannot design your albums directly on our website as we do not have our own designated album design software, but we do provide recommendations for programs that we love.
Alternatively, we do offer an album design service that you can take advantage of.
For information on album design and the best software check out our Album Design web page.
Before you upload your files please be sure to read carefully through our File Preparation web page. This will give you important information on how to properly prepare your files for printing.
You must use our Photoshop templates to design the cover of your Guest Book.
Download the PSD files below:
- GB 8x8-matte-6 spreads-cover
- GB 8x8-matte-7-10 spreads-cover
- GB 8x8-matte-11-15 spreads-cover
- GB 8x8-matte-16-20 spreads-cover
Please carefully read our Image cover design guide.pdf before you start designing.
DO NOT have images end exactly on the guide lines. Images must either flow over the guide lines to the edge or be set inside the guide lines with a background colour filling the remaining space. The guide lines are approximate, not exact. Please keep that in mind when designing your cover.
DO NOT leave any blank space and make sure that the spine and fold areas are flexible. Anything that appears outside of the blue fold lines will get folded over when the cover is created.
The uploaded cover image should be colour corrected and ready to print saved as a 300 dpi JPEG.
- File upload
Once you have designed your Guest Book, you will need to upload your files to these specifications -
All album pages must be double page spreads.
File format: JPEG
Colour space: ADOBE RGB (1998) or sRGB
Pixels per inch: 300dpi
It is very important that your album layouts are correctly named to ensure they are mounted in the correct order. For example 001, 002, 003 etc. Most album design programs will export your files with the correct file names but it is a good idea to check these before uploading. Please do not add any characters to your files names such as *, /, \, @, etc.
- Studio samples
Ever heard the saying "you can't sell a secret"? You need to show what you want to sell and the best way to do this is to invest in sample products so your clients can touch and feel the quality of your albums. We understand this can be an expensive process and therefore offer a 30% discount on any album purchased for your studio display. This applies to a maximum of 3 albums per year and each album is branded with STUDIO SAMPLE. Studio sample albums ARE NOT for resale to customers.
Display albums are your choice - you choose the size, number of pages, cover material and options. This allows you to design a display album tailored to suit your own brand and price point. If you are new to albums and are not sure how to design an album, or don't want to invest in an album design software, then we can design the album for you at a very low cost. Details on our design service or design software can be found on our Album Design webpage.
Use the coupon code SAMPLE30 when you place your order online for your discount to apply. Make sure you are also receiving our email newsletters and follow us on our Seldex Pro Insiders Facebook page, as we often run additional special offers throughout the year.
We also highly recommend you invest in material swatches so your clients can see the full range of options available. You can purchase our entire swatch collection in a personalized box or individual collections such as Classic Leather or Linen. Visit our Swatch Collection section to help get your studio started.