MONTAGE FRAMES - SQUARE: SORRENTO
- Modern, contemporary frames in 11 different colours
- Beautiful frames to suit multiple images in a storyboard layout
- Your art arrives printed, framed and ready to deliver
- Available with 2 frame profiles - 20mm and 40mm
- Available matted or with an edge to edge print
- Includes lightweight, UV protective acrylic
- Frames come with hanging wire, finished backing paper and cellophane wrap
- Approximately 10 to 15 business days to manufacture
- Click here to order your Frame corner samples
Ready to order a studio sample? Check out our studio sample discounts on offer!
DESIGN YOUR FRAME USING OUR PHOTOSHOP TEMPLATE OR OUR DESIGN SERVICE
You will need to use our Photoshop templates to lay out your Montage Frame. The templates can be found under the TEMPLATES tab on this page, together with instructions on how to use the template.
If you don't have Photoshop, or you don't want to fill our Photoshop template yourself, you can use our Design Service. Once our designer has populated our template with your images, they will email a proof for you to approve. Once the proof is approved your order will go into production. If you have any specific requests for our designers you can mention these in the comments box before adding your order to the shopping cart.
- Frame options
- Driftwood (40mm profile only)
- Hamptons White (40mm profile only)
- Tasmanian Oak
- 40mm - face width 40mm, frame depth 22mm
- 20mm - face width 20mm, frame depth 22mm
- Print options
- White (with white core)
- Black (with white core)
- Black (with black core)
Please make sure to read our File Preparation information before uploading your files.
Your Montage Frame must be created using our Photoshop templates. Templates and instructions on using these can be found below. You can also use our Design Service (for an additional fee) if you don't want to design your frame yourself.
Download the PSD files below:
Please carefully read our Montage Frame design guide before you start designing.
Once your Photoshop template is complete, save it as a 300 dpi JPEG.
- File upload
You will need to upload your files to these specifications -
File format: JPEG
Colour space: ADOBE RGB (1998) or sRGB
Pixels per inch: 300dpi
We DO NOT check customer files for accuracy. Please ensure you have used the correct Montage Frame template to create your file, and your uploaded file should be colour corrected and ready for printing. This is your responsibility.
If you haven't printed with us before then we highly recommend you order free test prints from us. Click here to order them today!