TIMBER FOLIO BOXES: 8x10" IMAGE
- Handmade boxes made from premium Australian Ash timber
- Features an personalised image lid, printed on matte paper and coated with luxe velvet laminate
- Studio logo or image can be placed on the base of the box
- Features suede lined interior with matching ribbon for removing mounts
- Available in 2 depths - shallow or deep
- Approximately 5 to 10 days to manufacture
- Boxes can arrive complete with photos printed & mounted
- Perfect for weddings or family, boudoir, engagement or newborn sessions
Special thank you to Howe Studio for the beautiful images featured in these boxes.
You can choose to have us print and mount your photos into your Frame Mounts so your Timber Folio Box arrives complete ready to hand over to your customer.
- Hand Torn Hahnemühle
- Shallow – holds 15 Frame Mounts
- Deep – holds 25 Frame Mounts
- Black drawstring bag
- Natural drawstring bag
The base of the box can have an image printed on it and is included in the price. We find most photographers use this area to place their studio logo.
- Frame Mounts
Frame Mounts are made from premium quality, acid-free core and papers, buffered with calcium carbonate for enhanced longevity and board stability.
- White with white core
- Black with white core
Assembled Frame Mounts arrive with the mat and backing board attached and the photo slips in from the top. Unassembled Frame Mounts arrive with the mat and backing board separate. The mat has double sided tape on the back so you can easily join the two pieces together. Unassembled Frame Mounts are perfect for those photographers printing on thicker gsm art paper as sliding the photo behind an assembled Frame Mount can be difficult.
You must use our Photoshop templates to design the base of your Timber Folio Box.
Download the PSD files below:
- 10x8- Timber Folio box Image- Lid
- 10x8- Timber Folio Box Image - Inside Lid
- 10x8- Timber Folio Box Image - Base
Please carefully read our Timber folio box design guide.pdf before you start designing.
DO NOT have images end exactly on the guide lines. Images must either flow over the guide lines to the edge or be set inside the guide lines with a background color filling the remaining space. The GUIDE LINES ARE APPROXIMATE, not exact. Please keep that in mind when designing.
The completed file for upload should be a 300 dpi JPEG.
- File upload
Once you filled in the template for the base of your box, you will need to upload your files to these specifications -
File format: JPEG
Colour space: ADOBE RGB (1998) or sRGB
Pixels per inch: 300dpi
We DO NOT check customer files for accuracy. Your files should be colour corrected, correctly cropped and ready for printing. This is your responsibility. If you are a first time user we highly recommend you visit our File Preparation page for details on how to prepare your files.
If you haven't printed with us before then we highly recommend you order free test prints from us. Click here to order them today!
Aspect ratio must correspond to specified print size otherwise your print will come back the incorrect size. Seldex will not be responsible for incorrectly cropped/sized files or prints resulting from this.